The IdentiLynx XR+ Video Camera (Extended Resolution) is a high-resolution digital race timing video camera that integrates with EtherLynx photo-finish cameras to produce timestamped finish line videos at up to 5 megapixels. IdentiLynx video cameras provide high-resolution, front-facing video that is time-synchronized inside FinishLynx software to quickly and accurately identify competitors at the finish line.
The IdentiLynx XR+ Video Camera offers many advantages over the standard IdentiLynx+ model, including higher image resolution, variable frame rates, and more capture modes. The IdentiLynx+ race timing video camera maxes out at 1280 x 720 pixels, while the IdentiLynx XR+ captures up to 1920 x 1080 at 30 fps or 2592 x 1944 at 15 fps. It also offers several improvements over past IdentiLynx models. The camera includes a P-Iris motorized lens so the Zoom and Focus can be adjusted remotely within the FinishLynx software. It also has a sturdy plastic housing that protects the lens and rear connections from moisture and damage. Set up the IdentiLynx XR+ at your finish line and start capturing high-definition, time-stamped videos at all your races.
Integration of the Race Timing Video Camera with FinishLynx Timing Software
- Remotely adjust the camera’s Zoom and Focus within the FinishLynx software to optimize image quality.
- IdentiLynx video is automatically time-synced with the photo-finish image – clicking on a finish line capture will instantly show the corresponding front-facing video frame.
- IdentiLynx videos can be advanced and rewound frame-by-frame to ensure timers can find frames with a clear bib/hip number. Videos can also be reviewed in real time while the race is still underway.
- Overlay athlete names, times, and affiliations on the video frames from inside FinishLynx.
- IdentiLynx cameras can be used with the Automatic Capture Mode (ACM) plug-in.
- FinishLynx enables the standard EtherLynx camera features to be used with IdentiLynx cameras, including zoom, automatic scrolling, gamma, brightness, and contrast adjustment.
- IdentiLynx video images are stored on the computer as individual images and can be printed directly from the FinishLynx software, either with or without included results.
- IdentiLynx videos can be manually cropped, viewed in forward or reverse, viewed at different speeds, exported to AVI format, and uploaded to the internet if desired.