The Colorado Championship Start System can be used as a stand-alone item, but it does also interface with all of Colorado Time Systems equipment, such as the GEN7 and System 6 timing consoles and training tools like the Pace Clock Pro. The system can power individual lane speakers and two underwater speakers. An additional start cable is required if using with a timing system.
- Relay Judging Platform Speedlights: The Championship Start System is the only start system that will drive the speedlights and deckside start indicators on the Relay Judging Platforms
- Microphones: Option for up to two wired microphones. Independent volume control for each microphone input. Microphone volume is independent of start tone volume.
- External 360° strobe: Flashes with start signal tone. Additional strobe lights for other locations available.
- Battery or 110/240 volt power: Use in a fixed location with 110/240 volt power, or as a portable system with battery power. LED low battery indicator provides an early alert that the battery level is getting low.
- Public address system: The Championship Start System can serve as a limited public address system.
Two microphone inputs both with individual volume control
Microphone volume is independent of the start tone volume
External 360° strobe
Flashed with start signal. Additional strobe lights for other locations available.
Battery or 110/240 volt power
Has the flexibility to be used in a fixed location with 110~240 volt power, or as a portable system with battery power. LED Low Battery Indicator provides an early indication that the battery level is getting low.
Public Address system
The Colorado Championship Start System can serve as a limited public address system, allowing you to make announcements at practice and at meets.